- Students may checkout one book at a time. Students may checkout two books if one is for a school project or assignment.
- Books are due two weeks after checkout date.
- Students may renew their book, if they wish to continue reading.
- 7th-12th late fees - 10 cents per day late
- Check your child's AR progress by going to the link section and click the AR Home Connect link. You may sign in by using your child's AR username and password.
- Want to know if a book has an AR test and it's level go to the link section and click AR Book Finder.
- Students will receive a prize each time they pass ten AR tests!
- Two students from each class will receive special recognition each 9 weeks...
1. Earning the most points
2. Maintaining the highest Percentage
- Students will also get to participate in an AR party each 9 weeks if they meet the AR goals:
1. Pass 5 or more AR tests each 9 weeks (80% and higher is passing)
2. Maintain 85% average correct each 9 weeks
Big Mo's Book Club
We are again participating in the Montgomery Biscuits reading program "Big Mo's Book Club"!
Students will receive a bookmark to track their progress in reading.
Students will need to read six books to earn a ticket to a Biscuits baseball game.
All bookmarks can be turned in to the BHS Library and are due by March 20, 2020.
Crane Spring Book Fair
The Spring book fair will be on March 9th - 12th.
The book fair is our library's main fundraiser and helps purchase books and supplies for all of our students.
Get a great book for Easter baskets or stock up for summer reading!